Generation Taekwondo is excited to host its Fall Rumble Scrimmage on Saturday, November 4, 2017 in the Smash Gyms located at 616 S. Main Street Milpitas, CA 95035
Athletes of all experience levels from age 7 to 17 are welcome to compete.
We look forward to providing young Taekwondo athletes plenty of matches and tournament-like experience without the high cost, long wait and single-elimination pressure.
If you have never attended a sparring rumble, the premise is simple:
- We provide rings:
- 1 Gen2 Daedo System Setup
- 2 Gen1 Daedo System Setup
- 3 Regular mats for all color belts
- Participants, Coaches and Parents show up, check in and start finding someone interested in having a sparring match with their player.
- After the match, bow, shake hands, find another match and start again
- Gatorade and water will be available for sale
Take advantage of our early registration and join us. Come test your skills, practice for upcoming tournaments, and make new friends!
It is always a pleasure for us to see your level of progress, passion, and enthusiasm for Taekwondo. Special thanks in advance to parents and coaches for supporting and encouraging these young athletes!
Have questions about Generation Taekwondo Rumble? Please contact email@example.com
For your early bird pricing price click ADD TO CART below.
Generation TKD's Fall Scrimmage Rumble
Early Registration online pricing is at $30, but after October 29th the fee will go up to $35 at the door.
We accept credit card or cash payments at the door.
When: December 2, 2017
Where: Smash Gym
616 S. Main Street
Milpitas, CA 95035